May 28, 2022 | Lori Patterson | 539 views
Terms and Conditions for Silent Auction
Thank you for joining us for this year's online Silent Auction to raise funds for our festival. We appreciate all who bid on items. Here are the terms and conditions:
1. All items are received "As Is" and cannot be returned. As items have been donated to us, we have looked at them to ensure everything is ok but things happen and we cannot guarantee the items.
2. Some items are suitable for certain ages only. Wine for example will not be sold to minors and buyers must be prepared to show ID.
3. Bidding is open from May 29 to June 12. At the close of bidding, all the results will be tabulated and the successful bidder from each item will be contacted. Successful bidders have 2 days to respond. If bidder has not responded after 2 days, we will move on to the next highest bid and so on.
4. A pick up date will be announced for items and bidders are responsible to pick up items. At the first pick up, payment may be made by cash only. If not paying by cash, items will be moved to Goderich Town Hall and then may be picked up during their business hours, Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm. Cash and Debit will be accepted as payment. CREDIT CARDS AND CHEQUES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
5. All items must be paid and picked up no later than June 24/22
Thank you and happy bidding!