2019 Goderich Children’s Festival
Music Student Showcase Participation Terms and Conditions
In order to participate in this year’s Music Student Showcase at the Goderich Children’s Festival, students must meet and agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. The Town of Goderich, its employees and the organizers and volunteers will assume no responsibility for any loss or injury sustained as a result of participation. This condition applies to both the performer and any instrument or equipment employed in the performance.
2. Performance time and duration are not guaranteed. We will attempt to give each performer equal time but reserve the right to change performance details as necessary as determined by festival committee and organizing volunteers.
3. All performers will be allowed to perform one song on the instrument of which they are receiving professional instruction.
4. Performance slots once assigned are changeable only by festival committee and organizing volunteers. Once you are assigned a slot, it is your responsibility to be on time and come prepared to perform. If you are unable to perform at your assigned time, you must contact festival organizers who will attempt to accommodate changes where possible.
5. Performers must report to the performance stage a minimum of 30 minutes before their assigned time to hold their slot. Performers will be advised at that time if any changes are necessary.
6. Performance slots are limited. If you are assigned a slot and are unable to perform on the day of the performance, you must advise festival organizers so that someone else may be given your slot.
7. No student will be allowed to perform nor assigned a slot without parent or guardian’s signature on this form.
8. Forms must be submitted to festival organizers no later than June 1, 2019.
Child’s name and age___________________________________________________
Instrument played _____________________________________________________
Title of song to be performed_____________________________________________
How long has student been taking lessons?__________________________________
Music Teacher’s name ___________________________________________________
Parent’s Signature ______________________________________________________
Parent’s phone number __________________________________________________
Completed forms may be dropped off at the Tourism Centre or emailed to [email protected]